Intramural Registration Instructions
Updated Wednesday February 13, 2019 by TSC.
- Only credit card and debit card payments are accepted
- Log onto your pre-existing account (by clicking the green button at the top right of this page)
If this is your first time using our online registration system, you will need to create an account first.
Your account will consist of a username (your email address) and password (pick one you'll remember).
The email address you provide will be used by the coach and club to communicate with you, so use an email address you check regularly.
- Create profiles for parents and players with all information.
- Register each of your children for the appropriate program.
You can ONLY register your OWN children; not somebody else's.
Each family requires their own account.
In order to be eligible for any family discounts, ALL CHILDREN MUST BE REGISTERED ON THE SAME ORDER AT THE SAME TIME.
- Register yourself as a coach or assistant coach if you are interested in volunteering to coach
- Check out your order and pay by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover debit or credit card.
Please note that if payment is not received, your child will not be eligible to play and will not be placed on a team.
- You will receive a confirmation email that your order has been completed.
If you have any problems registering your child, please contact the registrar email@example.com
During checkout, you may choose to purchase insurance through AIG on your registration fees. All refund requests are completely processed by AIG. When you purchase registration insurance, you will receive an email from them with instructions should you ever need a refund.
The Terryville Soccer Club DOES NOT offer any refunds.
If it is necessary that the TSC has to process your refund for your registration fee, you will be charged $25 per registration. The other option is that TSC will issue you an account credit to be used for a future registration. Account credits are good for 1 year from time credit is issued.